Tuesday, November 22, 2011

use me?? you guys are pathetic !

hye there my blog. :) . sorry didint write on you yesterday , i've been bz at town for one whole day  accompanny my mum shoppng :). yeah ! me and him okey oredy saturday night but we fight again last nyte. silly eh? tell me about it. even i felt that its was a stupid love story. haha. emm i dont knw why but i feel like i dont care about it anymore. kalau dia sakit hati pun saya macam tidak peduli lagi. that saturday nyte he text me and ask how am i doing and ask me if i got someone else for his replace? for god sake dude im not that kind of girl okeh ! i've told you billion times im not like THOSE GIRL you've dated before or for a proper name YOU'RE EX. opz did i said that out loud? hmmp i guess i am. so what ? it didint even fuck me at all. and guess what blog he told me so many tyme wif text that he loved me so fucking much and he regret making me upset with his attitude. yeah ! i forgive him but i think my feeling its not the same anymore. i just think that he's a little to late to pick me up to walk with him again coz i've oredy wake up and walk by myself. time2 saya sakit dia langsung xda di sisi saya to faced the world. i have to handle it all by myself. we fight again yesterday just for a small matter. smua pun berpunca dari dia sndiri. he's to sensitive. im sorry tapi kalau saya betul2 tia tahan suda saya pandai maw minta break tau. saya bosan terus kena buat macam ne. kena buat macam budu, bila dia bosan baru dia sibuk maw cari saya, bila dia ada masalah baru dia sibuk maw cari saya, bila dia rndu saya baru dia contact saya. dia pikir saya apa?? saya pun manusia bha yang punya perasaan tuk dijaga. betul kn blog? T_T. kemarin dia cakap ma saya 'dont contact me !' . cant you believe that blog? huh ! tapi saya malas suda maw pikir bha. saya jak yg balik2 sakit hati. he is just like my ex Joe owh. perangai dorg sama betul ne. ARGH ! saya tia ska saya kena buat mcm ne. saya sakit hati ! owh and talking bout joe. GOD ! its killing me so fucking damn much. dia yang kc break saya dlu skrang he asking for me back. hello ! wake dude ko tu suda ada GF yang cantik. hargai lah dia. tapi e2 ko punya budu juga. dlu saya berabis sayang ko like hell ko buat saya macam budu. Now gf ko sibuk xda masa tuk ko bru ko sbuk maw saya balik. dulu macam mna saya sibuk pun saya slalu spend some times for you but you never appreciate what i do for you. ko x paham kh saya tia maw ko suda. you and i just a old story okeh? forget me move on with ur life. i got a new man oredy in my life. tapi dia pun dua macam juga. Aish ! kenapa saya rasa mcam kmu dua ne cuma maw menggunakan saya jak tuk kc hlang bosan kmu. kmu taw kh saya cne rsa skit? 


why cant you two just appreciate me , love me like you love your mum. im not asking for much im just asking you guys to love. is that so hard? 


sometimes i feel like i just wanna break down and cry out loud. so all the pain that i feel in my heart will gone forever. T_T ~


No comments:

Post a Comment