Wednesday, November 16, 2011

i'M s0 FuckIng HuRt + i MisS HiM S0 DaMn MuCh T_T


imisshimsofuckingdamnmuchtodaypleasetellmeyoulovemetob:'/


Whenever i'm Hurt, i don't talk. I just wear a fake smile, tell everyhting okay. Even though i want to cry. Let alone, i do not want you wounded my heart again. Enough once you already make me hurt! I'm not strong anymore. Mybe i might be stupid, because i expect you in my life weeh. I can't lie myself again, its difficult to me accept! Enough you make me suffer like this -.- Thanks so much.




"It is better to have loved and lost love, than to have never loved at all"


They say that we hurt the ones that love us, and love the ones that hurt us. But I believe that the hurt comes with the love. How can you love someone without getting hurt? It shows that you have true feelings for them. Something that I only feel with him now. And as time proceeded, I realized that he was eventually going to leave me in the end - sex, or no sex. And the pain grew in my chest every morning when he wasn’t there to wipe the tears from my face. I grew to like the pain, I liked it so much I created my own pain for my body. It slowly became the only feeling I knew. I forgot all about love and happiness. And I rather feel pain, then no feelings at all. I began to enjoy the pain that he brought into my life, and every time he would leave, it gave me another reason to swallow pills, or leave marks on my wrists. it gave me another reason to feel again. 




when will i be happy again? :'(

Deeply In hurt ryte now :'(





tell me its not the end of our relationship :(






i wonder have you planned this from the beginning??
 
         
                                    imfuckingmisshimrytenow                            

 
how i wish you text me ryte now and tell me how much you miss me just like how much i miss you now :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment