Thursday, August 4, 2011

~ Thank God ~

fuh ! thankz god i managed to do my presentation well without any disturb today...thank you GOD :D...scol today is not so fun...its oweyz the same everyday...plus i feel sleepy when its comes to stdy..hahah...my beloved blog today when i open my fb i was really shock wif what i've seen in my wall...cant believe my B post like that on my wall...hahahhaha...dem ! im in love wif him...LMAO...guess wht he post on my wall...hahahah...aduii sa ska owh ayat dy...btl2 buat hati sa b'bunga ne...wakakakak....eiseh ! galik plak... this is what my b post on my wall...~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
babeeee, wanna make confession here, btul ka me eja tu?? maklum lar , my english B ja , not like u .. A+++++ . x) .. i love you bah .. thnk cause being such a good gf to me ..... thanks ya . x) .. i love you so DAmn MuchH !! ! !! !! ! 
 
hahahah...dem ! i like his words owh...eventhough dy slalu buat sa skt ati but his words can make me melt woh...hahahah...sa malu eh but i like it..kenen!...ahahaha....but at the same tym im worried oso...td ptg i dream my teeth patah...org tua2 ckp lau mimpi gigi patah petanda tia bek...sa sgt tkt ryte now....hopefully nothings bad happen !!...hopefully things will be just fine...AMIN x10 !!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment