Sunday, August 7, 2011

no more !

mybe u thought that we ok oredy but not for me...Things between us will never be the same anymore...I wont trust you no more...I wont love you no more...im moving on..i wont find any guys to make me forget bout you...i will let you feel like we still together but to me we oredy broke up...I will forget you...!! i meant it when i said I WILL FORGET YOU !...marks my words S**k**...i proved it to you that i am not like your ex...yg mc t'gila-gila ma ko, mc t'kejar-kejar maw ko blk...TDK !...sa x kn pnh jd mcm 2...even if i miss you i pretend i dont miss you no more...you hurt me a lot...you make me cry a lot...yess im down ryte now...but its only for a while..just one week..!! one week only i need then u will vanished from my mind...dont blame me if i change..you the one who make me change like this...i love you but you dont appreciate my love for you...you make me like an idiot...BUT guess what dude that wont happen again..I AM SO OVER YOU !!...but i appreciate what we had these past 3 weeks and i month we became lovers...thankz 4 all the love you gave me...:D...after you maybe i just want to settle down a bit...im tired of getting hurt all the tyme...i want some rest.... i think i just want to be single for a while...hehehhe....ko kn hensem msti skejap jak ko dpt pengganti e2...dlm fb ko pun byk ko bkomen ma pompuan kn...so finding new one shouldn't be a problem for you...boy you just another tearjerker you know that...i know we still young...still want to have fun...but not to me dude...i want to be mature...i want a last longer relationshp...i want a guys that love me for who i am...accept me for who i am..i also want a man that only look at me...appreciate me as his girl...tell everyone im his girl...but it seem like you dont have that character...but i wont blame you for that coz nobody's perfect in this world...everyone want things to be perfect...but hey ! sapa lh kta kn maw menentukan smua 2...kta merancang , TUHAN yg menentukan...:)...but its fine though...we just have to live our life...like my DALINK Tracy oweyz said...'dalink walau mcmmna kta skt ati pun..kta senyum jak,jan tlampau pkr,lpakn dy,mulakan hdup baru...lau dy maw mcm ne kta kc biar jak'...heheheh...yupz i think she has the point though...i will always remember her words...:) thankz dalink...heheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment