Monday, September 19, 2011

sa blurr ~

Its been a while i didint write on my blog ~ been bz wif scol (kununlh Xp) Emm idk wht to say owh...too much i wanna say but dont know d mna maw start ...Budush punya feeling...sa bnci ne feeling yg sa ada skrg...when will these SHit going to end?? For god sake ! Stop making me suffer here...stop making me jelous OK ! If want to repay for what i've done to you well guess wht its working bha...Got thts lyric stuck on my mind i cant get it out of my mind...


what if everything turn off like the lyric above...what should i do then??plzz hopefully things turn out well..
i admit i love him so fucking damn much ! i cant get him out of my mind...i know i shoudnt do those things to him but hey thats not my fault oso...its not my fault! i throw my ego away just to say im soo sorry to you but you said u needed a tyme...Damn ! Things arent supposed to be like this...i wanna scream so fucking damn much ryte now...im so stressed out ryte now..plus my headache wont leave me alone ... tia cukup ngan 2 org satu umah g buat perangai..DEM ! sa buli tahan lg tp lau sa tia tahan sua bla2 masa pun sa ble explode...so dont blame me if i explode...pardon me if im being rude to u Gurl but u mad me being rude to you...if u want me to respect u as my older **** u've got to respect M** 1st n try to respect everyone else oso...dont be such a jerk to us...u missed more than a year about us then suddenly u pretend like u know everything but the truth is u know nothing..ur attitude SUCKZ ! change it bha ...AISH ! sa btl2 pns owh maw dkt satu bln sua sa tahan2 saja skt ati + mrh sa...ndk tkluar dr mulut...dem it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment